-
September 4th, 2006, 01:13 AM
#1
kykate
Guest
I am so excited! My parents just got a HUGE new bedroom suite with a king bed, two dressers, a nightstand, and a gigantic mirror so they decided to get rid of some of their old furniture. Along with that stuff was a very nice shelving thing with 4 glass doors, four shelves, and it was big enough to have each shelf made into a bedroom for my dolls! I have three dolls and I am about to get Emily so it would be great to have a bedroom for each of my dolls so they would not be lying on the ground.
I would like to know how you like to display your dolls. I would love to hear your ideas.
I am so excited to be able to put my doll stuff on shelves so they can be displayed.
Thank you.
Katie
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks